Guiding Clients Through Numerous Estate Disputes
The concerns of elders are more complex than ever, and strategies for addressing them are constantly evolving. Since 1979, our law firm has maintained a clear focus on helping seniors and families throughout Minnesota plan for the future and gain peace of mind. Our lawyers are also practical, effective advisers when estate-related disputes arise.
Minneapolis estate planning and probate attorney David M. Jacobs has developed our law practice with constant emphasis on keeping our services accessible and affordable for all. He has earned an AV Preeminent* rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and we receive many referrals from other attorneys and clients we have helped in the past.
Complete Estate Planning Solutions · Strength In Negotiations And Litigation
Our clients range from working-class retirees and young families to people with millions in assets. Our legal team is devoted to providing prompt guidance, the highest levels of responsiveness in crisis situations including the avoidance of fiduciary liability, and professional representation across the spectrum of:
- Elder law issues and concerns
- Comprehensive estate planning guidance
- Drafting and amendment of wills, as well as all types of trusts and other documents essential or beneficial for protecting our clients’ assets and interests
- Medicaid and long-term care planning focused on protecting our clients’ homes and preserving assets for their families to the greatest possible extent
- Guardianships and conservatorships — including filing petitions for those who need legal authority over another or defending the interests of those seeking to maintain autonomy
- All aspects of probate and estate administration
- Counsel and representation when inheritance disputes arise, including the filing and pursuit of will contests, when issues of financial or emotional abuse are suspected, or other appropriate legal actions when justified
Do You Need A St. Paul Area Wills And Trusts Attorney? We Offer Clear Counsel And Effective Representation Statewide In Minnesota.
If you need advice or advocacy in any of our areas of focus, we will treat you with care and respect. You will not be pressured to buy services you do not need. We do not ask our clients to fill out questionnaires or gather documents before they ever speak with a lawyer.
At David M. Jacobs, P.A., it truly is about identifying what you need and delivering just that — on time, at a reasonable cost. For a consultation, we invite you to contact us today at 763-533-5337 or via email.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.